The “real” motorcycle lives on. All the character and attitude of the original Bandit is crammed into this bike along with a 1255cc high-tech liquid cooled engine that produces even more torque from lower down, achieving massive performance figures, but from a bike that loves going for many miles.
The GSF1250S has a fuel injected double overhead camshaft (DOHC) powerplant with 1255cc of torque at your service. Delivering a wide spread of power, starting low down in the rev range, the six gear ratios takes full advantage of this torque resulting in extra smooth acceleration and inspiring power delivery, perfect for long distance rides. A sports tourer made for turning any spot on the map into a precious memory!
The BANDIT 1250SA is available in two colours – Glass Splash White (YBD) & Glass Sparkle Black (YVB).
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Engine Displacement: 1255 cm3 (cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 79.0 mm x 64.0 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.5:1
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear: Linky type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Front: Disc, twin
- Rear: Disc
- Overall Length: 2,130mm (83.9in)
- Overall Width: 790mm (31.1in)
- Overall Height: 1,235mm (48.6in)
- Wheelbase: 1,485mm (58.5in)
- Ground Clearance: 135mm (5.3in)
- Seat height Adjustable: 805/825mm (31.7/32.5in)
- Curb Mass: 254kgs
- Fuel Tank: 19.0 litres (5.0 US gallons)