Suzuki’s award-winning Intruder M1800R is an incredible combination of cruiser styling and renowned Suzuki power and handling.
The Intruder M1800R is the world’s most modern Cruiser. It delivers the classic look of a cruiser without sacrificing the power and torque that motorcyclists crave for. It’s built for effortless cruising across town or across state lines.
By injecting the Intruder M1800R with a potent shot of race-proven technology developed for the championship-winning GSX-R sport bikes, Suzuki has literally redefined the concept of a cruiser. The Intruder M1800R’s exhilarating performance begins with its 1783CC, Fuel injected V-twin engine. Like Suzuki’s sport bikes, the Intruder M1800R balances extraordinary performance with crisp handling, thanks to a technically advanced chassis and suspension, matched by world-class brakes.
And when it comes to wrapping that performance package in cruiser styling, the picture is worth a thousand words!
- Engine Capacity 1783cm3
- Type 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin
- Bore x Stroke 112.0mm x 90.5mm
- Ignition Electronic ignition (Transistorised)
- Compression Ratio 11.5 : 1
- Transmission 5-speed constant mesh
- Front Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front: 110/80-17M/C 57H, tubeless
- Rear: 140/70-17M/C 66H, tubeless
- Front: Disc, Twin
- Rear: Disc
- Overall Length: 2480 mm
- Overall Width: 875 mm
- Overall Height: 1130 mm
- Wheelbase: 1710 mm
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm
- Seat Height: 705 mm
- Curb Mass: 347 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.5 L